General admission for the Genius Gems experience
$15 + tax per person (children under 2 are free).
WHAT TO EXPECT
DO PARENTS/GUARDIANS HAVE TO PAY FOR THEMSELVES?
Yes, but only during general admissions hours and for special events. When a child is participating in Genius Gems classes or birthday parties, the child's parent/guardian can enter for free, and relax in our parents' lounge.
WHY MUST PARENTS/GUARDIANS PAY FOR THEMSELVES DURING GENERAL ADMISSION AND SPECIAL EVENTS?
We ask parents to pay during those times because we offer a quality social experience that the whole family can enjoy together. It's a special thing when dads and daughters, and moms and sons, can all enjoy doing something fun and fulfilling together. And we believe that is something worth paying for.
I'M STILL NOT SOLD - WHAT'S IN IT FOR THE PARENTS/GUARDIANS?
We have thought long and hard about what makes a great experience for parents. We hope you'll agree these special benefits are worth the price of admission, on top of the amazing Genius Gems experience itself:
- We've built a parents' lounge right into our space that sells grab and go healthy food and snacks.
- We welcome you to bring your own food from home, if that will enhance your experience.
- Our lounge has free wifi.
- We've designed our lounge so it's in line-of-site to our entire space, giving you peace of mind.
- Plus, there is ample free parking on-site, even on weekends, so you never have to stress about feeding the meter or finding a space.
DO YOU OFFER DISCOUNTS?
Yes! Discounts are available through Genius Pass. We also offer discounts for educators, and during Sensory-Friendly Sundays and Free Third Thursday Nights (see below for more information).
DO YOU HAVE ANY FREE EVENTS?
Yes! Genius Gems is pleased to present Free Third Thursday Nights! Everyone is welcome to join in the fun at these FREE educational and fun-filled nights that include special programs and themed activities.
Free Third Thursday Nights are from 5:00-7:00 pm, on the third Thursday of the month unless otherwise specified. Please check our Special Events schedule as dates may change.
Admission is free but space is limited, so you must pre-register on-line.